Obviously my head has been spinning over the nursery from the time I found out I was pregnant. While I haven't started working on it, here is where my head is at:
- FIRST OFF- This wallpaper is killing me. I've fallen in love with it and can only find where to buy it in the UK. Anyone know where I can find Swan Lakes by Nina Campbell in the US???? I am thinking of just doing one wall and either leaving the other walls white or painting them a very subtle, almost white pink.
- The crib is another pain. Is it weird that I am totally not into them? I just want something super simple. I am actually debating just going the Ikea route since I don't want anything fancy, can't justify spending a lot of money on something I don't love, and they have pretty good reviews around the blog world.
- I will not be spending $2k on a vintage dresser from Shabby, but I have been looking for something similar to paint myself.
- Same goes for this rocker. Not going to spend a ton, it just has to be white slipcovered.
- I have fallen in love with this Etsy shop, and am going to commission a custom watercolor of all of my animals. Something similar to the one above except it will be of Lola, Molly, and Love! I'll probably find a way to mix in a bunch of different animals as well throughout the nursery.
There you have it. For now my main goal is to find a way to get my hands on this wallpaper! Otherwise I may have a completely different inspiration board next week!