Who doesn't love the new year? There is just something so refreshing about a new day, and a clean slate. I take this time as an opportunity to take inventory on life, fix the things I do not like, while taking a moment to appreciate all the good that the last year has brought.
So what's the plan for 2014? Here goes:
- Head back to Europe. I haven't been in 4 years and this year I am making it happen. No excuses.
- Get in shape. I know, I know, I say that every year! Well last year I did actually lose the weight I wanted, but the holidays got the best of me so time to get back at it!
- Learn Spanish. I am a mexican who doesn't know it! Working in a restaurant has totally made it possible for me to learn, so this year I'm making it a point to only speak spanish to my coworkers.
- Get settled in the new house. I seriously CAN NOT WAIT. This includes get it decorated, unpacked, organized, and do the landscaping! This also means a lot more content for you guys. Not having a house these last 6 months has left me completely uninspired, meaning less original content, but that is def going to change in 2014!
- Host a K.R.T. Home Launch Party! Once my house is settled, and decked out in all K.R.T. Home, I think it will serve as a great opportunity for people to see my pieces, and an opportunity to finally meet all the wonderful SoCal bloggers that live around me :) Let me know if you are local so I can send you an invite :)
- Grow K.R.T. home. I know this is a little vague- but I would just like to see it organically continue to prosper. I'm not expecting it to be an over night multi million dollar company, but I do feel like with enough hard work it can become more than just a passion project, and I am hoping to see that happen in 2014.
Here's to another fabulous year! What are you hoping to get out of 2014?