In honor of Lolas 7th birthday I thought I'd share 7 fun facts about her:
1. Lola loves her pink hair. How do I know? Everywhere we go tons of people (especially little girls) stop to pet her and tell her how cute she is. Being the ham that she is she eats it up.
2. She was a really sick puppy. Day 2 of having her she became hippo glycemic, stopped eating, and couldn't walk straight. $2,000 later she was brought back to life and was VERY finicky for the next year. Being 1lb was tough.
3. She's a little snobby. It's true- this whole Blogger celebrity thing has gotten to her head. I drove her through Starbucks the other day and the barista asked if they could give her a doggie biscuit. She looked at it like "A Biscuit? Who do you think I am?" So embarrassing I felt like I should eat it to make the Barista feel better.
4. She doesn't know how to run. She hops like a bunny instead, with her two front paws glued together
5. Under her fur she is pink with little brown spots like a cow.
6. Lola is anti doggy social. She seriously tries to attack any and all other dogs. Makes for some super embarrassing moments at the dog park.
7. She is highly allergic to bee's. We found this out after she ate one.
Happy Birthday Lola!