While my heart will always belong to California, New York City has claimed a small piece of it. Much like Los Angeles, there is a certain energy NYC exudes that is somehow so inspiring. I don't know if its the fast pace, the streets filled with people on a mission, the lights, the culture.... Whatever it is I LOVE it.
Reasons I LOVE NY
- Central park in any season
- little Italy
- People watching
You never know who you might see......
- Black and White cookies
- Window Shopping on 5th Avenue
- Nighttime in the Meatpacking district.
- Did I mention the Pizza??
- Boutiques in Soho
- Walking everwhere
- Greek Food in Astoria
- The Lights in Time Square from a distance
- Waiting at the back door of a Broadway show just to see a glimpse of your favorite star
- Having breakfast at Tiffany's
- Watching on location T.V. shows shoot on the streets.
The Original New Yorker
Songs we <3
New York City- Mason Jennings
New York, New York- Frank Sinatra
Empire State of Mind- Jay Z featuring Alicia Keys
Sex and the City Theme Song- Soundtrack
Brooklyn- Mos Def